When the files you’ve stored with City Records Storage are no longer needed, we can confidential and complete document destruction. Many businesses and professional offices find that a regular document destruction schedule is the preferred way to manage the many files their business generates. We use the latest commercial-grade shredding equipment to ensure complete destruction of your files. And before beginning destruction of a document, we require several layers of approval to ensure that the correct documents are destroyed.
When you provide us with an order to destroy a document, we:
- Use our computerized bar-coded filing system to retrieve the document.
- Verify the control number.
- Ask you to verify that the proper item has been retrieved.
- Require your signature on a form seeking destruction of that document.
- Destroy the document in our industrial-strength shredding equipment.
- Provide you with a “certificate of destruction” certifying that the document has been destroyed.